Real Estate Services In Abuja - Lands | Rents | All Kinds Of Properties

The Blog

We continue our series on ‘green improvement’ grants and support provided by local authorities to landlords and tenants. 

This post covers Greenwich London Borough Council to High Peak district council.

Greenwich London borough

All advice services and grants can be found on the mainpage here.

Guildford council

A variety of grants, loans and information can be found here.

Gwynedd council

There is the Gwynedd nest scheme which can be found here, which offers free home energy improvements. Homeowners should also email: to see if there are any further available schemes.

Hackney London borough

Hackney offers the Green homes Programme which can be found here. In addition, they have advice here.

Halton council

There is the Halton Hearth scheme which can be found here. However, apart from that, there don’t seem to be any grants offered by the council.

Hambleton council

All grants and available advice can be found from the main page here

Hammersmith and Fulham London borough

All grants schemes available can be found here.

Harborough council

Harborough offers a service through Harborough council which offers grants. More information can be found here.

Haringey council

All assistance and grants from the council can be found here

Harlow district council

It seems that they are currently offering no grants, but homeowners should email: to enquire

Harrowgate council

Harrogate offers a variety of grants and advice which can be found here. Take note of the grant schemes at the bottom of the page

Harrow London borough

Harrow is offering phase 2 of the green homes grant which offers energy efficiency measures for EPC rated D properties. Information found here.

Hart district council

Hart has an energy improvements page which can be found here. A grant scheme can be found at the top under energy company obligation link.

Hartlepool council

Hartlepool offers the Warm-Up Hartlepool scheme, which can be found here.

Hastings borough council

Hastings offer a grant which can be found here.

Havant borough council

Havant have a warmer homes funding scheme which is here.  Advice and other grants can be found here

Havering London borough

Havering Council have a variety of funds and advice centres, which can be found here

Herefordshire county council

The council offer a warmer homes scheme which can be found here. There is also information and advice found here

Hertsmere council

Hertsmere offers a variety of loans and services found here.

High Peak

High peak offer advice as well as money towards bills. However, they do not currently have any grant schemes available that improve the energy efficiency of a property. Information found here

And finally

If you are at any of the Local Authorities listed above and provide help that is not listed or if we have got anything wrong, please let us know and we will amend this page.  You can contact us via our green button messenger service on Landlord Law.  Landlord Law members will find additional information about Councils in our Local Authority Directory.

The list of the next 20 Local Authorities will be published shortly.

Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Compare Properties

Compare (0)